Haunting Index du Forum

Haunting Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Eric Hufschmid - Where Is The Good Jew And The Good Zionist

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Haunting Index du Forum -> La Taverne -> Twitch
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rozayam

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Eric Hufschmid - Where Is The Good Jew And The Good Zionist Répondre en citant

Eric Hufschmid - Where Is The Good Jew And The Good Zionist? > bit.ly/1svYGqT

Do,,,,you,,,,believe,,,,that,,,,MrThose,,,who,,,want,,,to,,,go,,,right,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,Sam,,,Danner,,,affair,,,,that,,,is,,,from,,,July,,,to,,,early,,,August,,,,could,,,start,,,with,,,the,,,July,,,7,,,broadcastHowever,,,,upon,,,examination,,,of,,,the,,,conversations,,,,it,,,will,,,become,,,evident,,,that,,,it,,,is,,,Daryl,,,whose,,,account,,,of,,,events,,,is,,,self-consistent,,,and,,,in,,,accordance,,,with,,,the,,,factsBoth,,,in,,,leadership,,,,members,,,,and,,,provocateurs,,,,there,,,are,,,always,,,plenty,,,of,,,jews,,,afootZionist,,deniers,,refuse,,to,,accept,,this,,reasoning,,,and,,see,,the,,evidence,,against,,Israel,,as,,merely,,circumstantialEarthquake,,,,was,,,,a,,,,nuke?,,,,Whether,,,,it,,,,was,,,,a,,,,nuclear,,,,JewQuake,,,,to,,,,destroy,,,,tunnels,,,,,or,,,,from,,,,fracking,,,,,or,,,,a,,,,TV,,,,show,,,,predicted,,,,it,,,,,or,,,,a,,,,real,,,,earthquake,,,,,as,,,,I,,,,suggested,,,,(in,,,,my,,,,21,,,,Aug,,,,article,,,,above),,,,,don't,,,,worry,,,,about,,,,the,,,,details,,,,or,,,,propaganda,,,,but,,,,instead,,,,find,,,,humans,,,,among,,,,the,,,,sheeple,,,,,and,,,,help,,,,them,,,,realize,,,,that,,,,we,,,,are,,,,fighting,,,,freaks,,,,who,,,,consider,,,,themselves,,,,as,,,,aliens,,,,who,,,,are,,,,taking,,,,control,,,,of,,,,us,,,,(one,,,,of,,,,their,,,,favorite,,,,movie,,,,plots,,,,,and,,,,also,,,,in,,,,their,,,,articles,,,,,such,,,,as,,,,lemurian,,,,,SaLuSa,,,,,Smallman,,,,,and,,,,Nidle.),,,,[That's,,,,"outweighs",,,,you,,,,goddamn,,,,moron!,,,,It's,,,,just,,,,a,,,,mistake,,,,really,,,,,anyone,,,,could,,,,denounce,,,,Ernst,,,,Zundel,,,,,a,,,,man,,,,that's,,,,devoted,,,,his,,,,entire,,,,life,,,,to,,,,exposing,,,,the,,,,Jew,,,,and,,,,who,,,,has,,,,spent,,,,that,,,,last,,,,six,,,,years,,,,rotting,,,,away,,,,in,,,,a,,,,German,,,,prison,,,,for,,,,an,,,,opinion,,,,that,,,,doesn't,,,,coincide,,,,with,,,,that,,,,of,,,,JewryThis,,,,was,,,,not,,,,only,,,,a,,,,personal,,,,vindication,,,,by,,,,Canadas,,,,highest,,,,court,,,,,but,,,,also,,,,Ernst,,,,Zundel,,,,had,,,,secured,,,,an,,,,important,,,,victory,,,,for,,,,the,,,,rights,,,,of,,,,all,,,,CanadiansIn,,,fact,,,,Im,,,sure,,,that,,,he,,,was,,,,and,,,I,,,bet,,,these,,,assholes,,,are,,,grinning,,,ear,,,to,,,ear,,,over,,,that,,,oneSearch,,,,for:,,,,PagesAbout,,,,Blogroll,,,,Eric,,,,Hufschmid,,,,works,,,,for,,,,the,,,,Jews,,,,Meta,,,,Dave's,,,,take,,,,on,,,,Hufschmid,,,,More,,,,on,,,,Hufschmid,,,,More,,,,On,,,,The,,,,Filthy,,,,,Lying,,,,Hufschmid,,,,Categories,,,,Uncategorized,,,,(1),,,,May,,,,2016,,,,M,,,,T,,,,W,,,,T,,,,F,,,,S,,,,S,,,,,,,,Jan,,,,,,,,,,,,1,,,,2345678,,,,9101112131415,,,,16171819202122,,,,23242526272829,,,,3031,,,,,,,,Archives,,,,January,,,,2009,,,,Meta,,,,Register,,,,Log,,,,in,,,,Atom,,,,1.0,,,,Entries,,,,RSS,,,,Comments,,,,RSS,,,,WordPress,,,,Create,,,,a,,,,free,,,,website,,,,or,,,,blog,,,,at,,,,WordPress.comBut,,,it,,,looks,,,rather,,,like,,,Eric,,,originally,,,came,,,up,,,with,,,the,,,correct,,,cover,,,story,,,about,,,the,,,Jewish,,,stepmother,,,,and,,,then,,,Helje,,,slipped,,,up,,,badly,,,by,,,forgetting,,,it,,,was,,,supposed,,,to,,,be,,,a,,,stepmother;,,,instead,,,,making,,,the,,,claim,,,about,,,a,,,"Jewish,,,stepfather",,,and,,,going,,,on,,,to,,,fabricate,,,an,,,ad,,,hoc,,,story,,,about,,,him,,,being,,,a,,,"very,,,nice,,,fellow",,,who'd,,,helped,,,Eric,,,send,,,out,,,his,,,books,,,and,,,videosIt,,,is,,,normal,,,for,,,people,,,to,,,be,,,equally,,,honest,,,and,,,still,,,disagree,,,or,,,be,,,equally,,,dishonest,,,and,,,still,,,disagree,,,And,,,in,,,the,,,first,,,case,,,i,,,do,,,not,,,think,,,that,,,disagreement,,,should,,,be,,,a,,,harbinger,,,of,,,bad,,,blood[Comment,,,,at,,,,bottom,,,,under,,,,his,,,,pseudonym,,,,"Quest."],,,,When,,,,I,,,,chastized,,,,him,,,,for,,,,being,,,,a,,,,liar,,,,and,,,,moron,,,,as,,,,Zundel,,,,has,,,,never,,,,written,,,,a,,,,book,,,,on,,,,the,,,,holocaust,,,,,he,,,,was,,,,a,,,,publisher,,,,,not,,,,an,,,,author,,,,,Evren,,,,Kaplan,,,,shot,,,,back,,,,that,,,,he,,,,[Zundel],,,,had,,,,written,,,,Did,,,,Six,,,,Million,,,,Really,,,,DieHave,,you,,seen,,the,,evidence,,that,,the,,Jews,,instigated,,the,,world,,wars,,,are,,lying,,about,,the,,Holocaust,,,and,,staged,,the,,9/11,,attack?,,They,,are,,constantly,,encouraging,,fights,,and,,hatredSo,,if,,you,,can,,refer,,me,,to,,a,,link,,or,,an,,audio,,snippet,,in,,particular,,i,,will,,greatly,,appreciate,,itAt,,,4:35,,,Piper,,,says,,,that,,,Eustace,,,Mullins,,,is,,,not,,,going,,,to,,,have,,,any,,,more,,,to,,,do,,,with,,,SmithAnd,,,,there,,,,probably,,,,are,,,,a,,,,lot,,,,of,,,,disinfo,,,,agents,,,,out,,,,there,,,,,given,,,,that,,,,9/11,,,,was,,,,worth,,,,trillions,,,,of,,,,dollars,,,,to,,,,the,,,,crooksDeborah,,,Simon,,,,Karl,,,Schwarz,,,,Phil,,,Jayhan,,,,Dylan,,,Avery,,,and,,,Co,,,could,,,well,,,be,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,9/11,,,cover-up,,,,but,,,given,,,that,,,this,,,theory,,,was,,,promoted,,,by,,,Hufschmid,,,and,,,Bollyn,,,,it,,,loses,,,most,,,of,,,its,,,credibilityDont,,,,go,,,,getting,,,,all,,,,excited,,,,,because,,,,it,,,,looks,,,,as,,,,if,,,,these,,,,hot,,,,facts,,,,girls,,,,are,,,,a,,,,bunch,,,,of,,,,jews,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,use,,,,sex,,,,to,,,,get,,,,attention,,,,as,,,,usual(Starts,,,,at,,,,13:30,,,,in,,,,audio,,,,0107113,,,,here)2),,,Waste,,,the,,,anti-Zionists',,,time,,,by,,,supplying,,,titbits,,,of,,,information,,,on,,,audio,,,files,,,mixed,,,with,,,gossip,,,and,,,rumors,,,about,,,how,,,all,,,their,,,rivals,,,in,,,the,,,truth,,,movement,,,are,,,"Zionist,,,agents"Ernst,,,,Zundel,,,,is,,,,a,,,,martyr,,,,and,,,,hero,,,,,you,,,,ignorant,,,,fool!,,,,You,,,,don't,,,,deserve,,,,to,,,,even,,,,utter,,,,his,,,,name],,,,A,,,,slight,,,,problem,,,,I,,,,have,,,,,if,,,,I,,,,were,,,,to,,,,nitpick,,,,here,,,,,I,,,,have,,,,with,,,,both,,,,Grimm,,,,and,,,,Hufschmid,,,,is,,,,that,,,,both,,,,are,,,,still,,,,labeling,,,,this,,,,as,,,,a,,,,Zionist,,,,problemJames,,,,Murdoch,,,,is,,,,CEO,,,,of,,,,British,,,,Sky,,,,Broadcasting,,,,Group,,,,,and,,,,Lord,,,,Jacob,,,,Rothschild,,,,is,,,,Deputy,,,,Chairmanreply,,,Nick,,,Avellino,,,says:,,,February,,,1,,,,2013,,,at,,,12:56,,,am,,,Its,,,absolutely,,,pathetic,,,how,,,they,,,think,,,they,,,need,,,a,,,magical,,,swastika,,,(first,,,letter,,,of,,,the,,,Hebrew,,,alphabet,,,,i,,,know,,,how,,,you,,,feel,,,about,,,links,,,,just,,,type,,,in,,,google,,,chabad:,,,the,,,difference,,,between,,,exile,,,and,,,redemption),,,and,,,a,,,portrait,,,of,,,some,,,other,,,Jewsus-equivalent,,,false,,,prophet,,,to,,,take,,,out,,,these,,,rat,,,bastardsThey,,have,,published,,a,,document,,on,,their,,website,,that,,accuses,,Eustace,,Mullins,,and,,two,,other,,gentlemen,,many,,,many,,years,,ago,,of,,committing,,a,,homosexual,,rape,,on,,a,,teenage,,boyInstead,,we,,get,,caught,,up,,in,,overwhelming,,people,,with,,numerous,,and,,far,,less,,important,,topics,,that,,makes,,the,,audience,,catatonic,,when,,it,,comes,,to,,actionFor,,,,more,,,,information,,,,on,,,,this,,,,scumbag,,,,know,,,,as,,,,Poseidon,,,,go,,,,to:,,,,www.takeourworldback.biz,,,,He,,,,really,,,,is,,,,quite,,,,the,,,,obvious,,,,piece,,,,of,,,,trash,,,,and,,,,anyone,,,,who,,,,promotes,,,,him,,,,as,,,,a,,,,trustworthy,,,,character,,,,is,,,,guilty,,,,of,,,,much,,,,more,,,,than,,,,gullibilityHufschmid,,,,single,,,,handedly,,,,damaged,,,,any,,,,possible,,,,unity,,,,among,,,,the,,,,post,,,,9/11,,,,anti-jewish,,,,anti-zionist,,,,body,,,,stream,,,,of,,,,people,,,,,,,,,,,,David,,Shayler:,,MI5,,"whistleblower",,and,,God,,David,,Shayler,,,a,,British,,"whistleblower",,and,,ex-MI5,,agent,,,gets,,lots,,of,,favorable,,publicity,,by,,the,,media,,,which,,is,,a,,sign,,that,,Jews,,approve,,of,,himMissing,,Stinks,,spends,,all,,its,,time,,talking,,about,,who,,controlled,,airport,,security,,,and,,stupid,,shit,,that,,doesnt,,come,,close,,to,,exposing,,the,,reality,,of,,911Here,,,are,,,a,,,few,,,interesting,,,tidbits,,,of,,,information,,,to,,,digest,,,about,,,jewish,,,involvement,,,in,,,the,,,KKKHow,,,,many,,,,American,,,,teachers,,,,are,,,,smart,,,,enough,,,,to,,,,answer,,,,my,,,,science,,,,challenges?,,,,,,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Haunting Index du Forum -> La Taverne -> Twitch Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange